Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Beer in Monaghan!

Options
  • 16-08-2002 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭

Haha I`m just yanking ya.

Anybody from Monaghan here on boards, if so state where you`re from(name + shame:p)

Or if you just want to rant about how you`re not from monaghan, well thats welcome as well(i`m on commission from DeV on threads/posts:))

Also any ideas on what way to keep the Monaghan folk interested
    eg: make a sticky of pubs/clubs/local web sites etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

It won't let you make posts with nothing in the message body.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

neither does it prevent spam!

But hey thats life:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

local web sites etc.

They have the internet in Monaghan now? :)

(Yes, I'm from Monaghan, for my sins - Carrickmacross to be precise.)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

yeah they do actually, ìll be putting together a list of sites in the Monaghan area, so we can have a laugh, i mean for reference.

Shouldn`t be that hard tbh.

Carrick you say, hmmmmm.

Went to fiddlers and the OASIS the odd time, not bad.

So thats 3 of us then, i take it mills is from blaney or somewhere.

Ah well, we`ll make a drinkies out of this yet

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Yeah has anyone been to the Oasis since it has been done up? I've been to stingey (yup I'm from Cavan) to go there. €20+ to get in?! No thank you!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

<sigh> I admit it.

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

all this talk of these towns in monaghan and not a mention of Ballybay?!?!

i take it you people have never heard of THE RIVERDALE NIGHTCLUB! - for tips on the horses and to barter with your grandfathers farmer friends...go there.

i made a local website about ballybay about 4years ago..it's really tacky ...but hey, it's only ballybay.. www.geocities.com/ballybay2k or something.. (please do bare in mind that i was only 12 or 13 and my spelling/grammer/html skills and sense of humour were quite all quite ...different back then

Advertisement