Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donegal Gamers

Options
  • 16-08-2002 12:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭

Or breed seems to be few and far between in donegal so tell us were ya come from and what ya play.

Jimmeh = letterkenny = Counter-strike and other HL related mods.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

me = Letterkenny = Counter-Strike

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Buncrana - Quake 3

Havint really botherd to go on line much, but I've fairly masterd the bots.

bots don't come close the the experience of online play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

Phreak, he's oldschool so to speak.... an old q1,q2 head like he knows the score....

Meh! i used to and will again play - q1,q2,q3(very very little q3)

Waiting for more cool multiplayer games to come out....

have wolfenstein here but never played it online

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭jimmeh

Bah, quake heads.

Play a good game like Counter-strike /me is l33t at cs :D

Oh if ya wanta get ur lil old arses raped at quake play eemic.

Lans at cyberworld letterkenny btw!

• Advertisement

[hint] if someone was to organise a big lan night it would be great.[/hint]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

Letterkenny - counterstrike - operation flashpoint

haven't played any games in almost a year now tho, wouldn't mind starting up again....another lad who lives with me would b on for some C/S action.

lan would b good

Farlz

OH. another cs play0r!! n1, from letterkenny to n1!

How about we organise a lan down in cyberworld for a few hours or so?

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Leverz

^^ Q1,2,3 (not much Q3, just got it for the RA mod :P)
    UT (Alot)
    CS TFC
    DAoC

etc ;)
    Greencastle man :D

Lan sounds good, don't like cyberworld tho!!!...i'll not b up in LK for another 2 weeks so see what happens.

Farlz

• Advertisement

Yer, cyberworld is a bit pants ok but its the only real place we could have a Lan, unless someoen organises a Lan party but you would all need networkcards and patchcables. I can get a switch or hub no bother.

Any news on this possible LAN?...just wondering cuz im up in Letterkenny the now for college and gettin a tad bit bored these nights!!!...Possibly meet up for drinks and decide on a plan of action?

Farlz

Sounds good to me, but im attending a lan on saturday/sunday in kilmacrenan as ive been challenged to a 5 v 5 in CS, DoD, rtcw and rogue spear if not warcraft 3 :P

So when we going for some ale's?...At the moment im living up in Whitethorn Park in a pretty big house, we have 2 pc's Networked at the moment with room for more....So some of ye pick a place in Letterk preferable to go for a few drinks some night and we'll get some momentum behind this baby?

Farlz

Right great plan and many places to pick for a drink or two :D

Hows Mcginleys or Sister saras or the pin over a game of pool?

Started in the IT so any time really and lots of other peeps that would be interested aswell.

I'm away again this weekend so cant be then :mad:

Hehe those kilmacrenan bucks didnt like cs much after playing us and they though they were good at rtcw :cool:

Very good, what about the mono either?

I'm in Second Year at the IT in Letterk, wot u studying?
    Also im away for the next few weekends but maybe a mon or wed night when nothing else is going on could get something going?

Email me at 01743295@lyit.ie and might see you at coll.

Farlz

Im doing electronics and computer engineering :eek: Yea A monday or wedns nite would be good.

What are ya at in the IT?

I'm second year computers, I know a good few lads done your course last year and thought it hard enuff but their back at it again this year, I'll b down in the cavern or the mono on thursday drinkin to my hearts content if your goin down give us a shout.

Farlz

Whats the story ladies?....are we gonna lan or are we gonna lan???!!!?!?!?....Next week there will b 3 pc's in our house all we need is a few more and a hub and the fun shall begin if yer interested post a reply here or pm me your number and i'll txt ye to sort out the particulars....cheers

Farlz

what would the max be on the ppl count?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Originally posted by Phreak
    [hint] if someone was to organise a big lan night it would be great.[/hint]

Yeah there was a medium sized one in Derry last weekend - bout 15 people. We're going to organise them on a regular basis - all weekend long and it's in a large house that can easily fit 30 PC's AND people sleeping over.

btw Jimmad.....Meh = pwn j00 at all of the above games you listed

It's a nice little dream world you live in iceman with ur weird delusions about pwning me as you clearly couldnt hit the ground if you were standing on it! I've listed CS and i quite cleary r@pe j0ur ass at that, same for any other HL related mod, mainly because I dont get shot by 8y/o's on cs_militia that have awm's and kill you unzoomed (i hope you remember this incident because i do :D:D:D . As for warcraft ill pwn j00 at that and rotc well nothing better than a good leiutent and medic combo.

So i say to you this derry man!!(mucker) Bring j00 ass to teh ball games and lets lock n load!

HAHAHAHAHHA Jim. I have to laugh - you'll be saying that till you die and they'll put it on yer gravestone. But the pathetic thing is - it was an 8 y/o and not you who did it. You couldn't. And as for raping me....who's dreaming now? More like wet dreams for you m8 hehehe.

Jimmad....never have you been better than me at.....well pretty much any game i've ever played you.

Who you in now? RaDoX? Ask them if you can play next time VAR play them....see if we can rack up a high score :)

Jim.........

hehe

Nah tbh.......yer just funny HAHAHAHA

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

ehh em
    VAR v Radox 23-1

ehhh em

HAH!!! :)

Its a fairly big house that four of us live in so im reckoning you could fit between 10 and 15 ppl in it.....btw if yer havin any lans near derry mention it here i wouldn't mind attending one to see what the craic is

Farlz

chief it was 13-1 and we were a man down! i dont care what you say iceman ill prove it in a 1 v 1 if you are man enough!

Farls meet in the it next week sometime?

Jimmeh i'll meet you in the college anytime next week i'm in nearly all the time....do you live about letterkenny? If were having a LAN a hub or 2 will be needed btw

Farlz

I live out the Ramelton road. I could get a lend of a hub no problems.

Originally posted by jimmeh
    iceman ill prove it in a 1 v 1 if you are man enough!

There's a difference between man enough and childish enough man. I have nothing to prove.....you on the other hand would probably wish to pull yer todger out and try to compare.....

If you see me on a server come play me i'll beat ya down like i've done for 2 years. If you want a 1 v 1 come see me. I'll beat ya down like i've done for 2 years.

Anytime
    Anywhere
    Any game

but NO CHANCE.....that you'll win

• Advertisement

Jimmeh, i sent you a pm there if you want to try and get this lan sorted

Farlz

Advertisement