Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Post

Options
  • 15-08-2002 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭

Take it!

Can`t see there being much activity here tho, afaik theres only 3 users from monaghan here on boards, and 2 of them are me:p(not true)

Ah well, this regional idea is pretty cool.

I havent been in Monaghan in a few months is there anything new.

Where`s the in-place fro booze and stuff.

Oh and btw, gwan make me mod for this board or Ulster or Louth

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

Shame there won't be so much traffic here, it could be fun to look in and gloat over people who are actually still in Monaghan.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

careful now,

Monaghans not such a bad place, and well its home if you know what i mean.

Its nice to head back home and take it easy for the odd while, but as for living there - prolly not, job opportunities are small.

I`m not a big fan of carrick/blaney either.

Or for that matter Monaghan town.

Hmm i dunno,

Anyways i`m heading home for the first time in ages, and shall be securing some pintage in the Town(i`m from the north side)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

The north side of Monaghan?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

as opposed to the south side( blaney/carrick etc.)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

yer, we should have 2 boards, we need a separate one for those south monaghan types :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I think just about all the south monaghan types have had the common sense to escape the place by now though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭regeneration

Originally posted by bazH
    careful now,

Monaghans not such a bad place, and well its home if you know what i mean.

Its nice to head back home and take it easy for the odd while, but as for living there - prolly not, job opportunities are small.

I`m not a big fan of carrick/blaney either.

Or for that matter Monaghan town.

Oi! Leave my home town outta that. Beatch. Monaghan town rocks.
    Well... it slightly rocks. But as regional towns it's still nice. Clean streets, no scumbags, no beggers on the streets. It's all that Dublin ain't ;) Plus, the 4-screen cinema is actually half decent now.

Plus, some of the newer pubs aren't "quant - oirish" pubs now. There's the havana and the Ike that spring to mind - they're both
    rather "trendy" type bars. If you catch my drift :)

Hmm i dunno,

Anyways i`m heading home for the first time in ages, and shall be securing some pintage in the Town(i`m from the north side)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

wow, a monaghan board!

this will probably be headlining the Northern Standard tomorrow...amazing!! :D

Advertisement