Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Post

Options
  • 15-08-2002 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭

Whoot whoot!

So Leitrim eh?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Cerdito

Originally posted by Borzoi
    Whoot whoot!

It's the sounda Da Police!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

ok ok

quick question before the posts comming flying in here left right and center abusing the living daylights out of leitrim (which is your entitlement after all it is leitrim) but has many of you guys and guru's been to leitrim at all.

Intereasting enough i doubt it but lets see.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I nominate Nanook for RMod of Leitrim by the way.*

He is so annoyingly Leitrim that he actually admits it!

:p

that is, if he is allowed to post from work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

My family own a home in Rooskey.
    God damn it I know my rights*

*And it is my right not to spend time in Leitrim...which I do not :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Originally posted by nanook
    ok ok

quick question before the posts comming flying in here left right and center abusing the living daylights out of leitrim (which is your entitlement after all it is leitrim) but has many of you guys and guru's been to leitrim at all.

Intereasting enough i doubt it but lets see.

Carrick on Shannon, nice spot for a weekend break, not too far from Dublin. I'd actually go back.

• Advertisement

what do you mean you would actually go back, lol,
    seriously you guys have to try it to beleive it, actually the value of money down there is quite good, lol but yeah carrick is a lively town, the landmark hotel on a saturday night is lively fun and of course wedged.
    but more later

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Cond0r

Hey nanook,

Where abouts are you from?
    I'm from the Ross side of carrick, between it and boyle.

C.

ahhh you are the cootehall side of things, i hail from the shores of lough allen, i am from that weee village called drumkeerin. Small but what we call home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

seriously you guys have to try it to beleive it, actually the value of money down there is quite good, lol but yeah carrick is a lively town, the landmark hotel on a saturday night is lively fun and of course wedged.
    but more later

And then of course there's Rockin' Robins!.....

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Cond0r

ahhh you are the cootehall side of things, i hail from the shores of lough allen, i am from that weee village called drumkeerin. Small but what we call home.
    lol...

Yeah i'm not far from Cootehall indeed, when im in Roscommon that is, living in Dublin atm.
    Went to school in Carrick-on-Shannon, and worked for two of the cruiser companies there during summers gone by. Tis a nice place has to be said.

C.

• Advertisement

koldony my dear

Did you ever get to rocking robins, for the ppl who may peruse this i suggest you try this place out. Night club two miles outside of the town of carrick on shannon, you gotta try it.

Ok you should be putting this on the topics of leitrim, pretty pwease.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

haha, rockin robins or 'Carton House' as its better known!...good enuff spot i suppose the bouncers are the biggest shower of culchie bast*rds i ever met tho....and the women are ok as long as they dont speak!!!

Farlz

I have to say i take great exception to that last statment.

I was one of those thick culchie B*******s, i have to say in my time there working and bouncing i have had a great time, but like everywhere it cant always be good, but it is a good laugh but hopefully you iwill have a good time there soon,

Advertisement