Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sex Help - no trolls

• 14-08-2002 4:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

*********no trolling*************

Hi, i`m going unregi for this one due to the nature of the thread.

My boyfriend and i, have always had a good sex life, he`s 27, i`m 24.

Recently when making love, he urinated inside me before climax. We where both slighlty embarrased but decided to forget about it.(these things can happen etc.)

Last nite, he asked me could he do it again as he said he really liked it.

I said i`d think about it, as i`m open minded and really love him.

I`m finding it hard to get beyound the ick part of it.

Any help, what to do/say

i`m posting on boards as i can`t explain this one to my mates.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Is that even possible? I thought you could not urinate when you had an erection, or at least were um stimulated like that. It does sound ick to be honest and i dont think its all that good for your insides unless he is using a condom? Very strange though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

emm urine is expelled from one's body for a good reason, i.e. it's waste. You don't go eating food out of someone elses bins do you?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

ah, no thanks, I'd laugh at my bloke if he asked me to do that!!
    and Saruman has a point, can that be good for you? either way, I wouldn't be into it. What will he be asking for next month??
    also, the fact that you're asking here means you are uncomfortable with it, if he loves you he'll take 'no' as your answer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,493 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by Unregistered
    Recently when making love, he urinated inside me before climax. We where both slighlty embarrased but decided to forget about it.(these things can happen etc.)
    Honest question, what did it feel like for you (physically and emotionally). Will you get to do something 'with' him?

Technically possible all right, but have never heard of it. I must really recommend a condom though. Risk wise, I would say be conscious of bladder and (possibly) kidney infections (among others, I'm not a doctor). Of course if there is no condom look out for all the problems associated with that.

I take it the wet spot was bigger than usual. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭Gaz

We all argue over who gets to sleep in the "wet spot" but, now you have a fight over who sleeps on the "pis.s drenched matress".

Oh and good luck having a post-sex cuddle when your both drpping in urine ..... ahh thats pretty nasty .... i would refuse if i was you , sounds like a pandoras box ...what will he want to do next !!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

Urine is sterile but that's not a lot of comfort. I think it's ick as well and if I were you I'd say no politely but firmly.

Technically speaking, it's normally very hard to pee when you have an errection because a spincter valve shuts off your uethera.

He'll get over it.

Offer to piddle on him instead :)

K

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

ho ho ho
    thats quite funny really!

anyway......

i think you should do whatever you want, or whatever you feel like. go with what you think is good or loving or whatever. most people have little quirks. i myself am big into... well, it doesnt matter. :)
    but most people will have some little 'thing' they like, or are into. i think the most important thing to come forward is that your boyfriend, whom i can only describe as mortified, has actually got up the courage to ask you about it.
    to me, the important part is that he is willing to talk to you about it, and that shows a loving and sharing relationship.

as to whether you let him píss in you or not, well, the only advice i can give you there is do it in the shower i guess. it will save your tumble drier bill :)

hahahaha, a golden shower :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Originally posted by Unregistered

Last nite, he asked me could he do it again as he said he really liked it.

I said i`d think about it, as i`m open minded and really love him.

I`m finding it hard to get beyound the ick part of it.

Its down to you really. The rightness or wrongness is not for others to Judge.

If your not liking well then dont do it.

If on the other hand your pleasure gained from his pleasure out weighs the "ick".... well Its up to you really.

People do.... and ask for things out side the conventional in bedrooms.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,493 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by Kix
    Urine is sterile but that's not a lot of comfort.
    Not always, bladder infections and so on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

Have you read this http://www.hps-online.com/hurine1.htm

Just a sample of how it can help ! :)

Drinking - Morning urine is best. Take the middle stream. You can start with a few drops, building up to one glass a day. Good as a tonic, as a preventative and in minor illnesses.

Fasting - Drink all the urine you pass, except for the evenings, otherwise you won't get any sleep. You can also take some extra water. The urine will quickly change its taste into almost neutral. Fasting on urine and water cleanses the blood. Toxins are removed through liver, skin and outbreath.

Gargle - Gargling with urine works wonders when having a throat-ache. Also good for toothache and generally when having a cold.

Enemas - Urine colenemas and enemas work very well in cleansing the colon and in providing a direct immune stimulant.

Vaginal douche - Helpful in e.g. yeast problems, white discharge, etc..

Ear- and eyedrops - Ear infections; conjunctivitis, glaucoma. For the eyes, dilute the urine with some water.

Sniffing urine/Neti - Sinusitis and other nose problems. Very good preventative for colds and to clean the subtle channels in the head.

• Advertisement

A lot of people here are whinging about the "ick" part. What's icky to one person may not be to another!

As was said earlier, everyone has different things that do it for them. I reckon it took a hell of a lot of guts for your boyf to ask you that (for fear of embarrassment) - so even if it horrifies or disgusts you, be careful how you word things with him.

Many people are into urine - watersports, etc - particularly in gay sex. I've heard many times before of guys with erections peeing on or in someone.

But the important thing is how comfortable you are with it. I wouldn't be overly concerned with the disease worries.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Something

Just incase you fo go mad and decide to let him do it, which i wouldn't reccoment, make sure he drinks as alot of water before hand, so his urin (ikk) is as diluted as possible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

Scat's yer only man!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

For a start, that's major disrespect to PISS in your girlfriend unannounced! I'd dump him for that alone.
    Second, is he going to clean up the sheets every time he pulls this stunt? I think no
    Thirdly - It's physically impossible for a guy to urinate while he has an erection, you said he took a leak right before climax, leading me to believe, you are just 'taking the p!ss here', honey.

It's actually not physically impossible. It's been done to me - numerous times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Originally posted by eth0_
    For a start, that's major disrespect to PISS in your girlfriend unannounced!

sorry but rofl :D "Excuse me my darling, would you mind awfully if I 'pissed in you'?" Wouldnt get a great response I'd say... Otherwise as Saruman said.. its impossible to urinate and ejaculate at the same time (or so the discovery channel would have me believe).

Anyway, I'm not contributing to this in any useful way so I shall bid ye adieu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Bob the Unlucky Octopus

Saruman is half-right, it isn't impossible to urinate when aroused, simply very hard to do so. The key here is mental state- if urinating arouses him then it's a possibilty he enjoys it enough to make the (painful) effort.

If this happened by accident, then it's likely that your b/f has a prostate problem- get him to go see his doc for a checkup, make sure he explains what happened. It could also be a mild impotence problem, possibly brought about by a lack of confidence.

Either way, it's your right to say no- just like he would have a right to refuse if you produced wax candles, a bullwhip and a pair of handcuffs(assuming he didn't enjoy that sort of thing).

On a personal note, I find it extremely distasteful that anyone would ever ask such a thing- urine is sterile to be sure- but I find it repulsive even thinking about it, one can only imagine what it feels like physically. The fact that you love him doesn't mean you should stray outside your personal boundaries- at least not that far. He shouldn't take it amiss if you said no.

Occy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I find it extremely distasteful that anyone would ever ask such a thing

*shrug* Takes all sorts to make a world. Urinary fetishes are one of the milder forms of weirdness out there, really :)

(To the original poster.... Tell him yes, then later in the night when he's sated and snoring, hunch over his open mouth and lay a length of cord in there. It won't help your situation (although it could make your sex life fascinating in the following weeks, from the point of view of behavioural psychologists anyway), but it'll definitely be interesting to see if we get a "my girlfriend shat in my mouth and I kind of enjoyed it, what should I do?" post on here in the following days.... ;) )
    ^^ NOT SERIOUS ADVICE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Originally posted by eth0_

Thirdly - It's physically impossible for a guy to urinate while he has an erection, you said he took a leak right before climax, leading me to believe, you are just 'taking the p!ss here', honey.

Haha no it's not. I can piss fully erect without any problem. No difficulty at all. Dunno why, I must have a better dick than the rest of you.

As regards the posters initial problem I say if you don't find it totally gross then let him pee on you but do it in the bathroom. Also see if he'll let you pee on him.

And finally set up a webcam and give us the url.

Nyom nyom.

.logic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Originally posted by Kappar
    Have you read this http://www.hps-online.com/hurine1.htm

Just a sample of how it can help ! :)

Drinking - Morning urine is best. Take the middle stream. You can start with a few drops, building up to one glass a day. Good as a tonic, as a preventative and in minor illnesses.

Fasting - Drink all the urine you pass, except for the evenings, otherwise you won't get any sleep. You can also take some extra water. The urine will quickly change its taste into almost neutral. Fasting on urine and water cleanses the blood. Toxins are removed through liver, skin and outbreath.

Gargle - Gargling with urine works wonders when having a throat-ache. Also good for toothache and generally when having a cold.

Enemas - Urine colenemas and enemas work very well in cleansing the colon and in providing a direct immune stimulant.

Vaginal douche - Helpful in e.g. yeast problems, white discharge, etc..

Ear- and eyedrops - Ear infections; conjunctivitis, glaucoma. For the eyes, dilute the urine with some water.

Sniffing urine/Neti - Sinusitis and other nose problems. Very good preventative for colds and to clean the subtle channels in the head.

God bless the internet, where every quacks theory can become gospel (according to St Duck)

If golden showers work for you and your man go for it and good luck, if they don't, tell him no, and move on to another kink.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Originally posted by logic1

And finally set up a webcam and give us the url.

What a nice gesture, and logic (clap, clap)..always thinking of others.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Right, it's all well and good going 'ick that's bloody gross' and posting here because you don't know what you want to do, but there are two issues:

The first and most important is that you must never allow anyone to do anything to you that you're not comfortable with. You'll resent both him and yourself if you say 'yes' to indulging a personal fetish of your partners that your not happy with, just because you want to please him. Plus at a later date if you bring up the fact that X was done to you and you hated it, your partner will be hurt and offended by the notion that you pretended to like it and didn't. (Apply this to faking orgasms too folks).

Secondly, if you turn him down, do it gently and do it carefully. Have some respect for the fact that he asked, that he's willing to experiment with you, that he's interested in new things etc. If you knock him for six with a 'listen love, much as I like the horizontal jogging I think you're a gross weirdo for wanting to piss in me' then chances are he'll never ask you for anything again and your basic sex life may well suffer.

In terms of the nature of this particular fetish, well different strokes for different folks, I know people who think oral sex is disgusting, or who still practice missionary all the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Originally posted by Minesajackdaniels
    I know people who think oral sex is disgusting, or who still practice missionary all the way.
    That's sick! Sick I tells ye! :D

Seriously, if you shag enough ppl you quickly realize how weird most ppl are in the bedroom. I've actually never heard of this particular fetish before (after extensive research), but I have come across ickier and more disturbing (I once dated a girl who asked me to hurt her in bed - so I told her she'd put on weight :rolleyes: ).

Reading back on this thread, unreggie, it appears that this practice is not particularly dangerous. Hence it comes down to whether you like it or hate it yourself. If you dislike it yourself, then you should frankly let him know, otherwise I don't really see the harm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

(I once dated a girl who asked me to hurt her in bed - so I told her she'd put on weight ).

Brilliant!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Lorax

This is disgusting your boyfriend is obviously some sort of sick twisted weirdo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Get a rubber hose and a funnell and piss up his arse, maybe he will appreiciate your stance on it when he experiences it first hand:)

Not wishing to oust(sp?) an unregi, i do believe i know the starter of this thread,

There are two main opinions here:,
    1 is ick,
    the other(the wwm attitude:p)is different things turn diff people on.

Myself is into S+M, i like dressing up as cartoon characters and .........

I say go for it, if it feels good, it shows that your relationship is strong if your man can talk to you about these sorta things.

Also if you would like a web cam feed set up, i can help you out - next time you`re in the net cafe just gimme a shout.

Don`t worry about being shy on this sorta thing, we all have our little perversions.

Its a shame that a few of the repliers here are totally shocked and horrified.

Ok this may not be everyones cup of tea, but different strokes for different folks etc.

Best of Luck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

thats me above btw(i`ve poor login skills)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

End of the day it's up to you, odd and all as some people find it, if you and your bloke feel like doin' that then go ahead.

BTW Lorax, grow some sense.

• Advertisement

Oh right. Grow some sense because I find pissing in someone disgusting... Yes that makes sense
    Pls shut up

Originally posted by Lorax
    Oh right. Grow some sense because I find pissing in someone disgusting... Yes that makes sense
    Pls shut up
    No one is chastising you for finding certain sexual practices disgusting. All paraphilia's are disgusting to someone and a turn on to others. Some even find the very idea of sex disgusting.

However, you went further and made the assumption that because you (like most) considered the practice disgusting then the practitioner must be a sick twisted weirdo. Then again, experience has taught me that 99.9% of people would, for one reason or another, also be considered sick twisted weirdos, with the remaining 0.1% simply being crap in bed.

But you don't know any of this yet. Fair chance you've not even lost your cherry yet. So, in your youth, it would be easy to dismiss all of these sick twisted weirdos out there. Until one day your long-term girlfriend turns round to you and asks if you would do something sick, twisted and weird for her. Or worse still - you end up enjoying it.

I have a girlfriend who i've been with for nearly 7 months and she has never asked to do any of this type of sh1t.. i don't know why she would.. and I don't know how anyone can enjoy this type of sh1t unless there's something seriously wrong with you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Merc, stop it!

(Tyrone?!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

Originally posted by Minesajackdaniels
    I know people who think oral sex is disgusting, or who still practice missionary all the way. [/B]

Dev! Dev!
    I don't think filth like this has a place on Boards!

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Lorax
    i don't know why she would.. and I don't know how anyone can enjoy this type of sh1t unless there's something seriously wrong with you
    I notice the words "I don't know" are a recurring theme in your argument...
    Originally posted by Mercury_Tilt
    You would love my beastiality collection.
    Awe... Happiness is a warm puppy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I don't know how anyone can enjoy this type of sh1t unless there's something seriously wrong with you

That's right fella, everyone else in the world is a god damned weirdo and you (and your girlfriend, who by the way probably thinks you're a REALLY crap shag) are the only normal one out there!

Damn them! Damn them all to hell!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Wh00t!
    Actually Tyrone always makes me think of butch guys in American soap "operas" so - thank you, I'm honoured! :)

... ellyphant?
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭saik

i am as fcked up as ****!
    hey shinji ;P

cf: sheyrl crow - all i wanna do.

let us have our fun

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

Originally posted by bombidol
    Get a rubber hose and a funnell and piss up his arse, maybe he will appreiciate your stance on it when he experiences it first hand:)

Actually colonic irigation/hydrotherapy is supposed to be quite pleasurable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Blow down the hose instead:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Originally posted by Gordon
    ... ellyphant?
    ;)

NOEEEEEEEEE!! No Ellyphant Bestiality Porn!! You promised to mind that ellyphant!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Enough.

Hope some of the advise helped.

<< Fio >>

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement