Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

most spectacular high flyer??

Options
  • 13-08-2002 5:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

i guess i`ll have to go with the high flyer jeff hardy who always puts life and limb on the line.
    SO who do you think is the man who can.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

hardy has done some crazy stunts but he is a fairly poor wrestler and is best left to the ocasional high spot in a match - not a great wrestler or even high-fligher (technically unsound) - i enjoy watching him and some of his stunts but lets stop with this hardy worship - hell people talked about mark mero being a great high fligher during the mis ninties cause he could pull off the odd plancha, moonsault etc - sure he could physically make it over but with absolutely no form - compare it to tajiri a few years ago, mysterio, psychosis, super crazy etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

some of the stuff Mysterio is pulling off at the moment is amazing. i must get me some DVD's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Misterio is by far one of the best high flyers around.
    Never mind any of the hardys, a whisper in the wind and a swanton hardly put you up for best highflyer.
    look at Jushin Lyger, Dragon Boy, Ultimo Dragon, Tajiri, Super Crazy, Juvy, Psicosis, there are a LOT more more

if your looking for some good mysterio matches check out ecws 'big ass extreme bash' - its an all round good vid with a superb match pitting mysterio against juventud gurrera/ wcw uncensored 99 - nash v mysterio - its a decent match per se but to see mysterio make a nash match look good is nothing short of a miracle there is also a great match from a wcw ppv of 99/2000 with mysterio v kidman - i cant remember which one at the moment but im sure someone can remember

Spring Stampede 99 has Kidman Vs Misterio, it also has Juvy Vs Blitzkreig with is AMAZING.
    its been voted one of the best wcw shows ever,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Dredz

All the ECW high-flyers are great, but for pure entertainment that'll make you stand up and say "****" it's gotta be that "Homicidal Whirlwind Of Destruction" - Sabu!

i wouldnt really call sabu a highflyer, but i suppose earlier on in his career he would have been, the problem is that he is sloppy in the ring

id have to agree with bombidol - sabu is very entertainingh and has that suicidal streak that jeff hardy has (times 10) but technically not sound and not strictly a high fligher - just a have a dozen spectacular moves and a willingness to throw himself at/into anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭cactus jack

hayabusa has to be up there among the elite of high flyers along with mysterio. also as a maybe [despite not having to many aerial moves] the whole dam show RVD could also be considered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

Originally posted by jamaican
    most spectacular high flyer??.

Well I've heard Grand Master Sexay has done his fair share of drugs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement