Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan System, oh and Im back

Options
  • 11-08-2002 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭

Ok just back from holidays yesterday and came on to see how things where going in the game.

I think I have fixed the loan system so if everyone could test it again and let me know if it is working ok.

As for a proper restart, well I should have time on Tuesday or Wednesday but Ill see.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Total Current Loan : 30,579,557,121,313,656 C
    Time left until full payment is due : 23h 58m

this is how much i owe and how long i have left b4 i pay up...

for some strange reason the counter keeps increasing... is it not supposed to decrease?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭BlkKnight

Just out of interest. . . what happens if you don't pay the loan back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭BlkKnight

dont forget to lower the ammount of loan cash available. . . .25% is the norm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

if you dont pay it your score will not rise. Oh blknight i dont know how u survived tbh i hit that planet 3 or 4 times with lvl 35 everything you should have been dead forgot to buy escaped pod last time hehe :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

tbh - make the loan system go away.

gg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

yeah i agree get rid of the loan system....

i currently owe

Total Current Loan : 138,597,801,076,647,136 C

Time left until full payment is due : 23h 59m

and the counter still hasnt counted down.... whats the stoyry with that? it says i have 24hrs left to pay and when i log in 24 hrs later it still says the same....

Advertisement