Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Between The Lines

Options
  • 10-08-2002 1:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭

I got this unofficial add-on in a gaff down in Waterford today.

€17

3 linked campaigns (as int he story is linked)

I've yet to install it (only just back)

I think someone else mentioned it.

If I can I'll host the campaigns.

According to PCG it's of dubious legality as it's being sold without the publishers (XMP) even asking permisison, and it's apparently waaay over priced (was released in the UK a good while back for £20 - has since dropped to bargain bing price).
    THe place I bought it was a Compustore type gaff, which would explain the horrendous price.

If the campaigns are judged to be below the standard of some fo the ones off the web i've gotten I'll upload the campaigns, as I don't think these ppl should even be selling this game, doubly if it's not up tot he level of many other free campaigns.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

fecking thing bítches on about mising the 102editorupgrade addon, een though it's there in the addons directory.

Can't watch the cut scenes as a result, ahve no clue as to what is going on, waste of 17 :(

I'm gonna throw it up soon enough.
    Pack of cheetar skumm cúnts.

Advertisement