Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vintage?

Options
  • 09-08-2002 6:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭

Does anyone know of the make vintage? i cant find them on the net but there is a lovely jubily Vintage SG type thing in the shop with gold hardware and i just wanted to know does anyone have a second opinion.
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lethal dose

The thing about it is you will find good and bad examples of all types of the cheaper brands. That is not to say the one you looked at had any defects. Its just that on cheaper brands the production methods and the quality assurance not to mention materials used will be of the cost cutting variety. A friend of mine had a vintage not unlike the one you talked about and it wasn't half bad at all. So if the price is good and u like the tone of it then there is no reason not too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭col_nicholson

Most exelent.
    Thank you for your assistance good citizen.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 markc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

i cant find them on the net

http://www.jhs.co.uk/vint%20el.html

i have a Vinage V900BK Bass and my mate plays a semi-acoustic vintage guitar.

from what i know they are good instruments.(i love my bass)

Advertisement