Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whos NeamhShaolta

Options
  • 08-08-2002 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭

whos NeamhShaolta is he/she a boards member...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

also who is Kosmosemutt
    took my feckign planets - then left the game ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

he didnt leave he was destroyed.
    on another note people may ask how the **** do i have such a big score well answer is i found a **** load of cash on a planet someone left game and i claimed planets paid off me loan and score shot up. tiss only a mess round anyway so i wont be raping anyone that dont deserve it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

LIES!!!

Kraken is actually involved in a pyramid scheme, they came to my door step too but I refused to allow my ship be turned into retail department of plastic cups!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

Originally posted by Kraken:

i wont be raping anyone that dont deserve it.
    /me backs away, slooowly

Yeah, I logged on a little earlier and found it a *little* suspect that an admin had about 100 times the score of anybody else ;). It's almost a pity this is a mess round, I'm starting to get into it.

This NeamhShaolta paid me a visit too. I don't mind new people on blacknova, but I don't recognise this user, or whether they have a boards account or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

I'm NeamhShaolta, Kraken used his admin powers to find my planets and I guess to attack them(when I tried login earlier it said i was killed and my log was deleted).

fag0try.

Oh and those planets really didnt have all that much money on them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

Originally posted by Celt:

when I tried login earlier it said i was killed and my log was deleted
    Victory! August 08 2002 04:42

Your planet <> in sector <> was attacked by NeamhShaolta. The citizens organized a valliant defense however, and managed to destroy the opponent. They salvage some resources from the space debris : 0 goods, 0 ore, 0 organics and 7% of the ship's worth of 0 credits.

Unless you're referring to a different incident, my logs tell a different tale. Apologies if I'm wrong.

But I still don't like the idea of an admin having that much of a lead on everyone. It ruins it slightly IMO.

Originally posted by swiss

Unless you're referring to a different incident, my logs tell a different tale. Apologies if I'm wrong.

But I still don't like the idea of an admin having that much of a lead on everyone. It ruins it slightly IMO.
    It was a different incident, I had an escape pod, and when I restarted I limped back to my sector and landed on the planet.
    (The sector has 0 warp links)

Kraken?

*bump*

i do not now have nor never have had admin access to the blacknova game the olny people withassec to that are Devore regi clod and dazzer and maybe micro now as well not to sure baout that though.

As to how i found all your planets was not hard just searched sectors with planets wrote them down and whe i was built up attacked. nor did i delete you dont know what happened there.

• Advertisement

My sector has no warp links from or to anywhere, and was like that since before I made any planets there.
    You also said you found a lot of cash on my planets that enabled you to have an insane score.

never said i found it on your planet tbh. dont know whos they were as he was dead or gone planets unowned.

as for ur sector well if im in sector 25 and i dont see link to 26 or 24 i search them and 5 around them cause if someone goes to the trouble of deleting warps its for a reason.

just face it celt i found ur sectors a few of anyway i think i may have killed ur ship at 1 stage not sure. initally i had a few of ur sectors but have more belong to others which u took over so then i had more of yours.

Originally posted by Kraken
    never said i found it on your planet tbh. dont know whos they were as he was dead or gone planets unowned.

as for ur sector well if im in sector 25 and i dont see link to 26 or 24 i search them and 5 around them cause if someone goes to the trouble of deleting warps its for a reason.

just face it celt i found ur sectors a few of anyway i think i may have killed ur ship at 1 stage not sure. initally i had a few of ur sectors but have more belong to others which u took over so then i had more of yours.
    Nice dodge :).

Advertisement