Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warhammer

Options
  • 08-08-2002 1:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Any warhammer players out there?,if there what do yee think aboot the new chaos models/rules.

I think the models pwn especially the new champion of nurgle,he's quite the demon!,

But.....overall i think they are a bit over powerful,with the spawns of chaos,and the chosen knights and warriors with their chaos armour.Also Archon is a bit unbeatable and with his magical weapons high elven general aren't much of a match.

Anyone agree/disagree?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

I have a good chaos and eldar (both 40k) army that i colelcted years ago,i got a 300point chaos army and a 1500point eldar one. But my sunscriptio nran out about a year and half ago and i havent touched it since or bothered resubscribing, its far 2 expensive IMO, and only being 15, my £10 a week wasnt going to get me much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Archon
    yes he is very powerful thats why hes nearly one thousand points (and worth every point).Chaos rule due to the marks the wargear and the knights especially when chosen and with the mark of khorne.Someday my general will ride a dragon of chaos and have the mark of khorne and a demon blade as close as getting a thirster on a dragon as your ever gonna get.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

my mates did a 1 on 1 with archaon vs. tyrael, and he beat archaon 4 outa 5 times, the only thing thats makes him beardy are his spells. the whole army rocks in general. will be doing a very small chaos army just for painting methinks.

3 reasons i dont play games anymore

1. GW is now too expensive
    2. nobody i like goes there anymore and its full of stupid little kids
    3. ehh... too lazy to finsh my current army (vampire counts)

the new wh40k is the worst tabletop battle game GW have ever produced. they removed the detail to accomodate retarded little brats who couldnt understand some of the more challenging aspects of the game. plus all the new armies are so horribly unbalanced thats even if u do play your likely to get demolished by a well designed army. they better not try that sh1t with fantasy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Genesis

Yeah warhammer is getting very expensive these days,but that is due to the spoiled little children(your second reason for not playing)who are multipling everyday.

i like warhammer 40k maybe not as much as fantasy but it is still a great game,i love the eldar and tau!!!,i think the tau models are excellant and eldar's thinks are just unbeatable!(if used by someone whos knows what they are doing).

But it is a shame that all n00bs are destroying the game by turnig hardcore gamers away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Chowmein

I stoped playing warhammer ages ago (lost intresst). Was quite fun while it lasted, offten tought about geting my dwarf army all painted but never got round to it :S

• Advertisement
Advertisement