Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

update

Options
  • 07-08-2002 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭

Just to let ye all know new version is going to be installed soon so round shouldnt be to long away

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

good good
    glad to see somone is keeping in touch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

well tbh i think i started to bug people so they are just going to keep me happy now. Soz dev

Cloud contacted me earlier asking if round was finished i siad yeah and he is installing it atm.

it might be 2mro b4 its up for testing

cloud is atm getting bugs out of it and fixing code so it works he siad he will have it up as soon as it is ready site is down till further notice.

game is open for use have to say it looks much better some very big improvements all round improvement 60%

Some new features added so just go in get used to it we will restart when we have enough in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

So I take it that this current round is a bit of a muck around before you restart it, leaving a few days for signups?

• Advertisement

well thats the idea of it anyway.

Advertisement