Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clubbing gear

Options
  • 05-08-2002 11:49pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know any sites that sell glowsticks clubbing shirts etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

http://www.shootthedog.com there ya go OJ :P

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

You already told me that site and it was not working.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭the real ego

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Im_Not_Here

Glowsticks are so last year!!! ;) lol

But try www.wellcoolstuff.com pretty sure they sell cyber stuff. Pretty sure i have a note of another couple of websites somewhere around here.... i'll have a look later! :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Thanks, any chacne you have any Irish sites caz, or non uk, cause I'm getting ****ed over by the sterlying :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Originally posted by OJ
    I'm getting ****ed over by the sterlying :(

couldnt you try harder to get urself a bird ?

but seriously dont sum of the more cheesier place sell glowsticks inside ?

Not really after the sticks that bad..
    just want some weird ****,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

just got to a paint store get some ilonismous green paint, get some stick of the ground and bobs ur uncle

ye can get glowsticks in sounds around on capel st

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Derek_S

yea

• Advertisement

lenny thers a shop in the georges arcade just off georges st that sells shirts and t shirts, in luminous colours, they should have what ur lookin for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

still think my idea was best

Sorry mick didnt see that, thats what id do too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭Lisa Lavish

Im no.1 wen it cums 2 clubbin costumes but rather then buyin the stuff i make it myself!!!I get all the bright&furry material from temple bar&glowsticks&UV glowing stuff is sold in georges street arcade with 1 that sells more products like ur glowsticks&then up further is a shop called jellyfish which sells all cyber clothes

did i say that,ignore this,ignore this

Advertisement