Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kelly Oz...is there promise this little Ozzy

Options
  • 05-08-2002 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭

I've just seen the exclusive vid from MTV and well as for the song goes its not a bad Madonna cover, the video is cack but still can she make a career out of this?

will Kelly Oz make the big time? 27 votes

Yes; she is talented and has the connections
    0% 0 votes
    No; she crash and burn like so many Pop/Rock offspring
    22% 6 votes
    I dont have and opinion, i'm here for the spam
    77% 21 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Make a career out of it? I doubt it... But she might make a dollar or two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

yeah i like the song a lot alright but i dont really know if she could make a career out of this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 jamaican

she`ll never make it in the big time she`s not exactly a britney spears model with a perfect body and firm ample breasts hmmmm pie. or emm yeah she`s too damn ugly but she has a good voice.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

She sounds like a sheep in a blender. That said, she has some fairly shrewd management, marketing and promotion behind her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Drunk pirate

Good song at first but got gay and anoying after a while. No sorry no chance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭beardedchicken

anyone who has to use that much distortion on her voice can't have a particularly good one to start with
    she's just riding on the back of her dad's success, and the osbournes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I just saw her video today.
    Does anyone else think she looks the spitting image of Cindy Lauper?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

scary, im the only one who's voted for the first option
    not because i dothink she is talented, to be honest, ive never heard the single
    but i do think she has the right connections and i can see her becoming a cult figure. already certain magazines are looking at her as a fashion icon and a woman making a stand against standard pop stars.

and yes, angelwhore, i totally agree with u! shes got that kind of chubby facd grin cindy lauper had (even though cindi didnt really have a chubby face!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

she doesnt look very comfortable in the video for the song, i dunno about the tune though, im still undecided as to if its business of if its terrible.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

She can't sing well at all.

That song's rubbish.

Video's worse.

She'll probably make a fortune.

But she's still shit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

i think she could probably do better for some reason.
    i agree her voice isn't great, it would be suited to a different style of music, and the video sucks ass.... but then she's got big bucks behind her and a promotiom team who are gonna try and jam her in with britney etc. and lets face it... she just aint gonna fit!

she'll still make a ton money of course...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,585 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

I personally think she cant sing....but then again shes going to be loaded a few years from now.
    Wouldnt mind seeing her do a cover of "Snowblind" or any other good Sabbath track.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Yeah..emm...shes Kelly Osbourne .. shes loaded now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Does anyone else think she looks the spitting image of Cindy Lauper?

Yeah but only if your blind drunk and listening to the radio.

She has a terriable voice.

She is out of sync with the music while she sings and the video really looks like its been hit with a bad dose of the mimes.

Her fashion sense is up her ass.The fashion industry will put any mad fúcker on the cover or do an article on them if it will sell crap to the fashion victims out there.

Once the whole Osborne buzz has died down and people have forgotten all about Ozzy again,she will be a non entiy again.

These 1 hit wonders come along and then go away every other week in the music business.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

You hypocrite mongs (certain people excluded). If she wasnt her fathers daughter you would be all slagging her off for being 'manufactured pop ****e', yet theres people saying they like it and shell go far.

I fail to see the difference between Kelly Osbourne (a cheap slag with no discernable talent) and Christina Aguilera (a cheaper slag with a modicum of talent). They are both in it for the money, not the music and surely both are the enemy of fans of 'true rock' everywhere?

So i really WILL be expecting to see discussions on the merits of S Club 7 if they use a distortion pedal in a song from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭NeRb666

she's a fat idiot

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Quick buck. With any luck we won't be seeing much of her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

With as much respect to Kelly and her fans as possible - the girl should be shot for her contribution to the music industry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

She has no descernable talent and is living off the fame of her father. But then it's worked for Enrique Inglasias so anything's possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

no, enrique has a voice, like it or not. He also has charisma. He whores his fathers name for all he's worth, but at least he has somehting else. Apart from her world reknowned whine, yer wan has nothing else.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Woodgaff

No,She looks Doreen from Birds of a Feather with dyed hair :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

I agree. She can't sing, hasn't really got the looks, and obviously shows no music writing talent.

But at the end of the day, she's only doing it for the laugh. You can tell she's not really taking it seriously.

You'd do it if you could. :)

Advertisement