Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Hawk Down Beta released

Options
  • 05-08-2002 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭

There's a new beta out for Black Hawk Down. Had a sniff, it's not bad, similar to AA.

You can only play one map, a TDM. Game is based on the Commanche 4 engine so you can climb into helicopters and shoot the enemy while they run for cover.

http://www.novalogic.com/dfbhdbeta/ - 50megs compressed.

best ping I got was around 120 (eircom isdn)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

Loved Black Hawk Down the Film and Book, but I despise Delta Force.

Think one of the HL Mod Makers should have taken on this project.

Just my opinion. :rolleyes:

Has Delta Force Improved at all since Land Warrior?

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭G

Just my opinion.

Has Delta Force Improved at all since Land Warrior?
    I'll agree with you there, Delta Force 2 was great fun in MP but then Land Warrior is muck. ;)

This is their first proper Delta Force release since LW and tbh there's nothing particularly ground breaking in it but I think it could be good fun. You'll want a fat enough spec to run it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

On Closer Inspection these are loafers

I Might have been hasty there, The Screen Shots look Fantastic, and If anyone who has read the book or seen the film, would agree that it looks good.

Hopefully they will include Task Force Ranger too. :cool:

Advertisement