Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BMX irish irc channel

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭hacktavist

you should put it on quakenet with the rest of boards.ie channels.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭teck-x5

there is now an offical BMX IRC channel on

IRC.QUAKENET.EU.ORG

#bmx.ie

hopefully it will take off
    :D:D:D:p:o <==:

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭incubus

Irish Skaters/surfers etc are also welcome we dont disccriminate:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

obviously but if you want to fill the room and do a proper job on it you should advertise it as is, not bmx.ie.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

Originally posted by tactical anni
    obviously but if you want to fill the room and do a proper job on it you should advertise it as is, not bmx.ie.....

Yea, why not call it something like...

#WeRuinAllTheGoodLedgesByGrindingWithOur****tyPegsAndChippingAllTheConcreteOffMakingItImpossibleForOthersToSkate

Has a ring to it ay?

reD.

• Advertisement

Get a clue you ****ing idiot.

you sad muppet... i have a clue, im skating 7 years now. BMXers fcuk up every ledge they skate,you chip the sh1t out of em, all so they can do 3 different grinds. BMXing belongs to the park and thats that.

reD.

Wtf you on about 3 different grinds?
    Thought you had a clue..

ug.. i ment 3 different grinds in the sence that BMXing is totally limited to the ammount of grinds possible, where as skateboarding and rollerblading are not.
    BMXing should be illigal, its boring unless its done properly, or unless you poor fools fall alot(which you do).

reD.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

BMXing is a discipline like any other. Don't slate it, that's not what this board is here for. I find it amazing to watch and I've seen them cream themselves, I have the utmost of respect towards them because that metal can come crashing down on you. It's more dangerous than skateboarding/rollerblading to start with now stop not being nice pls.

Having people say this is better than that will find those people wondering where their posts went to, now play nice pls.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭SeanPuddin

BMXing should be illegal
    You b@stard i ought to kill you. What do u know about 3 different grinds. Okay lets see. Rollerblading is great NOT. What can you do with them. Jump WOOOOW. Indy grab WOOOOW. About 20 different grinds that all look the same. WOOOOW. Any the point I'm getting @ is that rollerblading is sh.it. I have absolutely no probs with skating and most have no probs with BMXers.

So Rollerblading should be illegal, cos its so sh.it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭mofu

Skating rulz, I am a skater and I dont mind bmx'ers BUT rollerblading is S****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭SeanPuddin

Good man mofu!

Advertisement