Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum Roleplaying: The Rules

Options
  • 03-08-2002 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

Ok this is the Rules for Boards Frist ever RPG:

1: I'm the TM (Tread Master) so I'm allways right, espessaly when I'm wrong.

2:keep it In Charactor (IC)

3:*Doing* (( ie: *I turn towards hobbs*))

4:"talking"(( ie: *I turn towards Hobbs and say* "Hey where have you been?"))

5:if an action is in any way uncertain in its out come then you CANNOT describe its out come, just the atempt. ((ie: you may Not *I knock Hobbs to the ground* instead you MUST say *I give Hobbs a shove trying to tip him over.*))

6:[Abilaty] If you have any special ability that may help you preform said action you should include it in square breckets.
    ((ie: [Dasteredly underhand and sneeky]*I try and trip Hobbs over*))

7: if the recipaient of your action wants to he/she can reply with a submision ((ie: Hobbs says <Suprised!> *I fall to the floor spilling the pints I was carrying.)) this kinda rollplaying will be rewarded.

8: If i look at a post that has not been resolved by a submision then I will rule arbatarily based on factors such as the charactors in question, The previous Role playing behaviour of the players andy funny lines used with the action, and how I feal at the time.
    My rulings are final.

9: I will use <Angle brackets> to describe the sceen other players can use them to describe emotions or expresions/reactions.

10: I will use #hash symbols# to donate the names of NPC's that are talking or taking actions in the sceen.

11: muphets will be removed/banned.

12:only injokes that I get will be rewarded.

Kev

*Hobbes* changes the topic and makes the thread stickey.

Treat this thread on anything relating to the forum roleplaying rules.

Comments

Advertisement