Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cataclysm Single player ineptitude

Options
  • 02-08-2002 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭

Right I know this means I'm a bit of a dumb loser but however. In Cataclysm (just got it) mission 3 (I think) theres a bit where a ship stuck behind a bunch of mines, you sned a mimic in to make contact and it gives you the mine positions so you can take them out. The mission info sez to get your acolytes set them to evasive tactics and left bandbox attack the mines.

Now I've been in the sensors manager grouped my acolytes but not for the life of me can I get them to attack the mines. I've drawn boxes around them I've held a and draw boxes around them I've held a and clicked on them. But the little feckers won't do ****.

What exactly am I doing wrong? The first one in gets to call me an idiot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

ah you're not an idiot... just a n00b ;):p

if i remember correctly u can't target them, u can however first missiles at them, click on launch missile or whatever it is (been a while)

Alternatively u can use ur ships to draw them out of your flight path. Slow down long enough for them to start moving towards u then move your ships away. OR use ramming frigets, set them to ram and they'll take em out. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

Alt , and fire , Box the mines , set your accolytes on evasive and bobs your proverbial uncle
    you will loose ALOT of fighters mind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

You should be able to attack them mines, if you can't just use CTRL + Z to force attack them.

Advertisement