Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great news for DC owners

Options
  • 01-08-2002 9:23pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,025 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Just got an e-mail from buyritegames.com that Radiant Silvergun 2 will be released for the DC next month for a limited time only. Reserve your import now for the sequel to the game that made owning a Saturn bearable.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

It's called Ikagura, in case anyone runs off looking for Radiant Silvergun 2 and gets confused :)

There's a very limited print run of it - it's not being sold in shops or anything - but NCS claim they've got enough stock to last them a few years, which is nice.

God it looks good. It's taken the colours system from Radiant Silvergun (the best name for a game ever, with the possible exception of Elemental Gearbolt) and simplified it into black and white... When you're black, you absorb black bullets and are damaged by white bullets, and vice versa, so it's all about being the right colour at the right time. Trippy, intense and bloody fantastic.

Treasure are GODS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

Finally a reason which isn't Virtual On to use my utopia disk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Ive played it and I can honeslty say, if your a shooter fan, you'll love it. Intense but avoidable patterns and you can choose a beginner or expert mode when you start. Graphics are very smooth and effects are fantastic.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,025 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Cos i never owned a Saturn i feel ive been robbed of tresures finest moments.Silpheed on ps2 and freakout can't match radiant silvergun and that gaurdian something game. I love Treasure too shinji.

Advertisement