Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Championship Manager 4 website (help wanted)

Options
  • 01-08-2002 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,395 ✭✭✭

i am interested in setting up a irish website for the new championship manager game. I am looking for intrested parties to help in the running of the site.

This site will be irish based and will deal solely with championship manager 4.

If you are interested in helping please e-mail , pm me or reply here.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

hello, I'm a big fan of CM,
    just wondering how you're running a site when CM4 won't be released til autumn/xmas?

if you are interested in CM and the people who play it have a look at the CM forums of soccerbulletin.com,
    my name there is Lafortezza too

L.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

• Registered Users Posts: 9,395 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Lots of help coming in.

Thanks guys.

Just a quick update.

We have lots of webmasters helping.We also have a offer of a host for the website.

Just to let you know. Championship Mnager 4 is not due for release until later this year and the site could be fairly quiet until then.

But i have ideas on how to keep it going.

I get back to you all soon as it is the bank holiday.

Just a few things to think of. We need a domain name and name for the site.

ok people i have set up a mailing list for informantion on the site.

Please sign up here

could you all sign up if your interested. even youy have sent me your email address. i dont want to sign people up with permission.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

MY HTML is for **** but I can certainly help with content.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

ill help aswell .......

just an update on the site. I have got a host and a domain name. i am now looking for people to help designig the site and getting some content going.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Just an update on the site. We have the forums and the site background site up. It is running php-nuke and the forums are running phpBB2 we are waiting for a module to intergrate the login in for both.

We are now in the theme desing stage and the layout for the site. If like designing themes please come along to the site.
    Once the theme is done will be starting on some content for the site.

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Thanks for all the support and bye until the next update.

Advertisement