Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer Wanted

Options
  • 01-08-2002 8:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭

Alright, I'm the drummer formerly of The Jive Principle. We've got a new band going, but we need a singer.
    We play funk\rock, jazzy sort of stuff, so we're looking for a vocalist with a great rang, great power and diversity. A male aged 20 +
    If that's you, give us a shout.

Our influences range from the Chillis, to Elvis, to Stone Temple Pilots, Jamiroquai, Keziah Jones, and disco!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 molio67

Hi there,Im a singer looking to join a band in the Dublin area.I moved here in Febuary from Glasgow.My influences are Elvis,The Strokes,The Kings Of Leon,Bob Dylan,Kasabian,Oasis,The tone Roses,Neil Young,The Rolling Stones,Pink Floyd plus loads more.I am 25 and have a good voice and i want to join ambitious band.Please reply to zemole67@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 joeden80

Im based in N.ireland, please tell me where u are based. I have many year sexperience and can adapt my vox to almost any style. please reply to joeden80@hotmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭judas101

sexperience?

sounds interesting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 joeden80

errrrrmmmm, yeah that too lol.
    I do have a lot of experience as a singer though. Ive only been on the NI curcuit since last year though, most of my work was across the water.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

Wow!!! The original post was in 2002....

• Advertisement
Advertisement