Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Release List

Options
  • 30-07-2002 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.avault.com/previews/index.asp?index=release

The Adrenaline Vault have updated their PC Release list. Surprise surprise, some games have slipped.

The games I'm interested in are

August 20 - The Thing
    August 27 - Mafia
    September 10 - Project IGI 2
    September 17 - Hitman 2
    September 24 - Unreal Tournament 2003
    October 1 - Duke Nukem Forever (I'll believe it when I see it!) :rolleyes:
    November 19 - Unreal 2
    November 26 - Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness

There are loads of good games out on December 1st. Half of them are bound to slip :)

Anyone else looking forward to any games coming out this year?

- Dave.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Mark

Only interested in The Thing and Project IGI2 in that list. I especially loathe Tomb Raider(Bloody whore)
    Anyone else looking forward to any games coming out this year?

Ive just recently sastisfied my hunger for new games with Gta3,Wc3 and NWN. And later theres Mario,SFA,Eternal Darkness,the list goes on.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,404 ✭✭✭irishgeo

I am looking forward to championship manager 4.I am just getting interested in gaming now that i have the setup to run them.

I have a demo of solider of fourtune 2. i am going to buy it. i have also got MOHAA and i have a demo of hitman codename 47. its seems difficult. i dont like quake or doom games.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Oooooh CM4. I'm gonna have to get used to 2 hours sleep a night again. Man that game is like crack. I hope they don't mess it up with the new fangled interface.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

October 1 - Duke Nukem Forever

there sis just so much wrong with that statment i dont know where to start.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I haven't bought or read any mags in a while, so i've no idea what's coming up.

Doom3 and the Unreal gmaes lok good though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

it's gonna be another year or two before we even see a beta of dnf (it'd better be good!)

Advertisement