Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

test

Options
  • 27-07-2002 6:05pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

test please ignore. The gods are at play and Games is the guinea pig :)

DeV.

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

testing over. thank you for your time. We now return you to your scheduled trolls.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

WTF! What the hell has this to do with Games? I really don't have time for this sort of crap in Games! What's wrong with the recycle bin eh? Jesus H tap dancing christ! It's not like we get paid to do this job!

Hugs and kisses,
    amp

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Time to start the 'Ban DeVore' campaign...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

/me gets the pennet "Ban Dev 2002"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

maybe you should join up with the ban the Q bot brigade.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57688

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

"amp" would be one of those scheduled trolls I was talking about :)

DeV.

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Dev has just won the "Rampant Pointless Testing On Irrelevant Boards" award, and shalt be jumped on by exstatic fans (Amp) at the Boards Beer!

Advertisement