Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ze Overfurher has landed.

Options
  • 27-07-2002 1:36pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Please welcome "tactical anni" as the Mod of this forum. We're just going to have one mod here as I will be spending a bit of time here waffling on about snowboarding. :)

DeV.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭hacktavist

Pld, definately deserves it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

/me pops the champers :D

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

/you mops the chambers :)

Seriously though, this should be a walk in the park mod-wise, so you're main concerns are collecting links and bringing stuff of interest to the boards attention (primarily the reason why you specifically were chosen btw!)

Congrats, I'm sure you'll be a great mod.

(btw, does anyone else see mental images of cartoons buttholes with army helmets and maps and stuff when they see Tactical Anni's nick? I've said to much.)

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

always got a "hogs of war" and "worms" vibe coming from anni, but cartoon buttholes - very nice imagery :D

I'll do my best for ye.

Although I shall need someone to cover my ass from Friday the 2nd of August till the 10th while I fly over to France for a long week of wakeboarding, skateboarding, spearfishing and kitesurfing and general mayhem :D

timing or what :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Originally posted by tactical anni
    I shall need someone to cover my ass

Your cartoon ass?

Good luck Tac, I'll try and send a few Unregistered users from PI this way to keep you fit!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

Nice one.

Hope ye do a good job :)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

well "anni" close to the plural of "anus" ? Didnt they teach you latin in school? sheeesh... :)

Anyway, this is one of my subscribed boards so I'm all over it. Have fun on your trip (grrrr! :) )

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

AHA! makes sense now!

So is Tactical Anni translated as Clever Bottoms? or is he Wise Asses?!

:D

rofl! Ta dev :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement