Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shadowrun anybody?

Options
  • 25-07-2002 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭

Are there any people/groups playing or interested in playing Shadowrun?

Or is it just me?

X

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I've heard of it... many d6 or something.

Actually... i dunno if i'd play, but i'd definitely be interested in learning how to play it. Just so i could say i know how <i'm one of THOSE gamers>.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

I always liked shadowrun...

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

I never liked it. The fanasty/cyberpunk never seemed to mesh quite right. That said, I only ever read the 1st ed book. I believe they completely rewrote the system for 2nd ed.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

I bought the 2nd Ed. book and a couple of source books. I've never had the opportunity to play it though, and would be quite interested :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Qualin Hess

I once went tro a labrous Charactor creation prosses in Collage only to have the game never start. However I would be interested in giving the game a second chance.

• Advertisement
Advertisement