Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SnakeBoard Extreme!~~!

Options
  • 25-07-2002 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭

I am de_M3ga Sn4k3 b0Ard EXTREME 3000!

i can ollie flipsid3 720 far out loop 180 mc tw!st.

snakeboard3.jpg

that's me on the fullpipe extreme. me and insane robert go mega skating on the down low backslide.

word up to my xtreem doods.

word out and peace up mofos.

snake.JPG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

LOL! :p
    nice pet troll, steady on there, put it away, you might hurt someone. I'll post you a mega hyper l33t piccy of myself for your amusement tomorrow evening, have you ever seen anyone do a 15 stair handrail on a snakeboard?

It's quite impressive....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,729 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

LOL! :p
    nice pet troll, steady on there, put it away, you might hurt someone. I'll post you a mega hyper l33t piccy of myself for your amusement tomorrow evening, have you ever seen anyone do a 15 stair handrail on a snakeboard?

It's quite impressive....

Where's that pic?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

Please do not dig up zombie threads!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement