Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blacknova well and truely broke

Options
  • 24-07-2002 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭

Ok i think it might be best to say the winner for this round was logic followed by strat snaga nog and kayos. well done lads

Logged in today it was well for a better choice of words broke so i messed about with it got like lvl 80 every thing cause for some reason it was all free. i have deleted my ship and all that crack so if ye wanna take my planets fire away.

but afaik round was over today anyway.

I think it was the php update that screwed it all up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

wait now hold the phone

grrr tbh i was catching up on logic and i would have over taken him if it wasent for the gay php which went tits up :(

what were the offical scores or were there any ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

it was to end today anyway strat.

so board is like this
    1st logic1
    2nd StrataGIST
    3rd Snaga
    4th Butcherofnog
    5th Kayos

i took the liberty of erasing myself from score as i was g-police.
    And strat phone is well off the hook now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 jamaican

i`ve just seen the new blacknova and i think i like it at least the way i`m on top and the way every ship upgrade is free!!!!!
    well hmmm i guessed it`s pretty muched screwed for this round but ha ha i`m on top. And i finally beat the nakamoto!!!
    joking
    oh **** now i`m gonna die!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭bozzie

finally beat the nakamoto!!!
    joking
    oh **** now i`m gonna die!
    you cannot believe how true that last statment was
    pre-pair for a world of hurt!!!

Advertisement