Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any one on the US DAOC servers?

Options
  • 24-07-2002 5:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am new here and was just wondering if anyone else is playing on the US servers. I have a few highish chars on Guinevere Hib and a few low ones on Nimune Alb and Percival Mid.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

i used to play hib on palomides had a 35 championo and 32 warden , ive given it up now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭vac

I play on daoc euro but i gave US a try tonight on palo with a 32 hero to see df.

Seems good, everyones nice and no one speaks swedish which is a large bonus. Altho it just seems quiet for some reason, daoc euro is smaller so the servers realms are like communites.

Think ill just level a char for pvp on US.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

People still play this game? :confused:
    It bored the hell of me when i reached 40, you dont level anymore and even when you do your fighting the same enemies for the next week anyway,i gave it up with 2months of subscription left.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

I have a level 50 Ranger on Palomides as well as a 20+ shadowblade on Merlin and just started an enchanter on Andred ... the PvP server.

Pugsley: Most people find 40-50 to be incredibly boring and time consuming. Personally I did it in 2 weeks, and although i've seen it done alot faster it is still quicker than most. My only advice to anyone wanting to get 50 is to shut themselves away from the world for 2-3 weeks, and form al the uber xp groups yourself if none are available. Most people who play the last levels at the same rate they played the previous 40 give up unless they are in no rush to reach 50.

Advertisement