Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cubase SX

Options
  • 23-07-2002 10:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi there folks,
    I'm wondering where I may be able to aquire this stunning new software package. I have yet to see a link for it. Anybody here have any look?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

For the PC, Stinberg have a Competitive Crossgrade Offer for only Euro 299 - fairly good value I'd say.

If you're in Mac-land, it won't be out until Q4 of this year.

Steinberg don't have an official Irish distributor - in the UK, it's Arbiter Pro Audio Group - contact details are ptobably at their website but they're based in Hendon, in north-west London.

The app looks good actually - I particularly like the updated Cakewalk wrapper - handy if you've been using Cakewalk at any stage. The unlimited undo is a welcome addition.

(apologies if the following doesn't apply)
    This wasn't a warez request, was it? If so, we don't do that kind of thing around here - it being illegal and all that. If we did, we'd know better than to ask for a request to be filled on a public board where the admins will happily (and rightfully so) dedicate time to find out where you live.

Advertisement