Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't login

Options
  • 23-07-2002 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭

It keeps telling me i dont exist. I told dev about this lastnight as it happened around the same time as Personalise your Boards.ie went live. Anyway its still dodgy, and cant login, only one day left and i want to pass out logic :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

Yeah its happening to me as well and I cant even log in to the admin section.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

coincidence.

We also upgraded PHP last night and it knocked BNT on its ass.
    Sorry, have to wait for XOR or Regi to come in to make it right.

DeV.

This time its DeVore who says oops and not Regi ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

Righto
    well if there are that many admins on the case im happy enough

daz - any news on the next round or will there be a messaround at the ned of this this one with the 9 trillion thing again ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

hmm that might be fun could see the possibilitys there tbh.
    Daz check ur pm as well. (got more info on it today and think it should be checked out if ur on irc ill tell you later)

• Advertisement

Kraken send whatever info you have via private message as I wont have access to my PC at home for a couple of weeks. But be warned theres feck all I can do at the moment :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 jamaican

i can`t log in either!!!
    something fishy going on
    ha ha ha.

Advertisement