Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs for Degree/Dipolma Grads (or better) in Galway

Options
  • 27-04-2001 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭

Right Folks,

Anyone who is interested in working in a Galway Software company (Fulltime only no summer work) My company will be taking on about 6 in the coming months. Heres some info on the company.

DMT has been on the go for about 13 years now and has clients in the finical services and insurance markets both in Europe and the States (eg. CGNU, One Direct, BOI,EDF,Safeway,Amercian Low Cost). The l33t shillz needed are any of the following

VB6
    MS SQL 6.5/7/2K
    ASP
    (Some need for C++)
    Windows NT/2000

The benifits are good (pension/vhi) and the office is a friendly place (it would have to be with myself and Dav here). Any way if you are serious about getting an interview and staying working fulltime (again this is not summer work). Pass on your CV to kmurphy@dmtintl.com and they CV will be passed on in strict confidance. Or send it via the web site where a full description of the jobs on offer can be found.

kayos

[This message has been edited by kayos (edited 27-04-2001).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

I'm looking for some summer work, can you help me out?

Al.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Al,

Get on to kix and tell him I told you to he might be able to get a job better suited to your needs but I'm sure the Architecture side of our company might me interested in you. I can give your CV to them if you want??? Let me know...

Kealan

Argh, I hate it when you take the **** and someone answers seriously... grrr...

I'll have a chat with you over a pint maybe! smile.gif

Al.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

A word of warning - you will not be allowed to listen to music while you work. You will have to wear shirt/slacks/shoes. May not seem like much, but when you're used to doing things differently, it's a shock to the system.
    This place doesn't realise it's a software company...

On the up-side...
    They've been interviewing nice young ladies all morning for these roles, and this is always a good thing.

All the best,

Dav
    curlydav.gif
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Prepare yourself - The Beefy King stirs from his slumber...</font>

[url="http://http:clanhitk.warfactory.com"][honey i] violated [the kids][/url]

[This message has been edited by Kharn (edited 27-04-2001).]

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Kharn:
    They've been interviewing nice young ladies all morning for these roles, and this is always a good thing.

</font>

You never told me that before... of course, an insurance company ... smile.gif

Hmmm..

Hey Kealan (ah, f'ck the spelling) - your topic is very busy! smile.gif

Al.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Loomer

Trojan, There is a Chipper up the road from me looking for a potato-peeler biggrin.giftongue.gif

[This message has been edited by Loomer (edited 28-04-2001).]

Some muppets do 'ave 'em ...

Advertisement