Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bored of C&C games?

Options
  • 22-07-2002 3:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭

Well here is a website that has bucket loads of mod's and extra units for it. Some of these mod's completely change the game, while others just add loads of new units, you can also download indiviual units for your current C&C to spice things up abit.
    After the discovery of this site i am now reinstalling my C&C red alert (origional) which has been collecting dust for the past 2 years (i got that big 9 CD pack with all of C&C and C&C: RA for £20 :))

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

I've been on that site many a time... It's a good one too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

yeah it's a great site, I used to write for it and helped the lads set it up waaay back in 1997, nice to see it's still going so strong.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

There are some REALLY good RA2 mods there, that red eagle one is brilliant. Some renegades ones out, no real massive changing ones yet tho, only small alterations so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭regeneration

Originally posted by Pugsley
    Well here is a website that has bucket loads of mod's and extra units for it. Some of these mod's completely change the game, while others just add loads of new units, you can also download indiviual units for your current C&C to spice things up abit.
    After the discovery of this site i am now reinstalling my C&C red alert (origional) which has been collecting dust for the past 2 years (i got that big 9 CD pack with all of C&C and C&C: RA for £20 :))

If you are looking for the best RA2 mods out there, they ususally come in the form of new-units packs.

The best that I know of are ...
    Deezire
    Eagle Red
    Lao Tze

Im sure there are others that I have forgotten about, but they are the main three that I like reading about.
    Actually, check out Eagle Red, they got a project called "Asian Alliance" going on where they are making a whole new side... which is looking rather spanking at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

I got that eagle red one, feckin rocks, checkin out other 2 now :)
    <edit> thx for links

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭regeneration

Originally posted by Pugsley
    I got that eagle red one, feckin rocks, checkin out other 2 now :)
    <edit> thx for links

Well then here's a couple more for you :D

Allies Revenge 2
    Blitzkrieg (cool ra2 TC)

oh and :
    Ra2 mods for all the ra2 mods (some renegade too, but renegade blows so who cares ;) ) you can handle

ooooh I feel like Santa...

Advertisement