Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone heading over to the Grand Tournament?

Options
  • 16-07-2002 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭

Hey is anyone apart from me heading over there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Loads of DeVore's mates are going

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 T4-DEMON

i will probably be going, I live in Scotland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Karma

It was good fun with the ususl surprises. 6 out of 7 made the cut for the finals in june2003
    Positions ranged from 26th(Orks) to 80 something with one being in 94 outside the cut. 180 played and it was fun, no real hassle with oppenents, except the one I took my hangover out on, apologised and got playing. Looking forward to June, must start painting.

PS
    REgi,
    can I borrow those bikes off you or do you fancy a game soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Hmmm, I probably know you guys, the ork was Sean, and the 94th place was Rob's Sisters. Am I correct?

And from the hangover part, it sounds like you're Caolain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Karma

Nope,

Commonly reffered to as DotC

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Lol, should have seen that. How've ya been since reaching the heady heights of qualification?

I'll take it you know which one I was, if you don't just think of the reapers....

Advertisement