Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sea shells.

Options
  • 15-07-2002 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭

This question came up saturday night. I don't know why, but who makes sea shells, is there like a company that places them on beaches around the world or does some animal have something to do with it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭phoenix2181

its a international conspiracy, these build these shells so they can listen into peoples conversation while at the beach, the american government have been working for some years on a new super weapon called snail, these "shells" hide in your garden awaiting nightfall & then release a special sludge when stepped on.

you have been warned!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Bob the Unlucky Octopus

I'll have to check up on that one- can't be that many hermit crabs faffing about. Could be the abandoned residences of deceased molluscs- watch this space, I'll get back to you on this one.

Occy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

she sells sea shells by the sea shore...
    ah, u knew it was coming
    isnt it a fish "house"

Advertisement