Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homeworld or Cataclysm?

Options
  • 15-07-2002 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭

Homeworld owns Cataclysm imo but the Catalclysm single player is pretty sweet....

Still, can't compare to Homeworld :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

well since i've only played Cataclysm, i'll have to say HwC ownz j0o ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

HomeWorld for the better single player, Cataclysm had better skirmish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

hehe Celt, total opposite to me. Imo the HW Multiplayer ownz the Cataclysm one, where the Cataclysm single player ownz the HW single player. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

HW single player was much more atmospheric, much more emotional and much more "epic" :)

Kharak is burning...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

I'm not saying the story in Cataclysm was better, no way, the HW storyline owned Cataclym's one etc. Just I prefered the new things in Cataclysm eg. Speeding up time, the way you can see the enemies health bar and inpilot view...

It pwnz me :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

All and all I prefer homeworld , theres more game in it , The streamlined units are convenient etc ,but its not as taxing , its a complete climbdown from the Intricate strategy of HW . Multiplayer is a bit more traditional and rushie , not necessarily bad , but i still prefer hw

Advertisement