Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWServer

Options
  • 13-07-2002 12:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

I've restarted the NWN Server.

As I'm sure you've notcied by now NWN servers arent the most stable of beasties, hopefully the next patch will address some of this.

Are there any particular modules yu want me to run on it ? or is chapter 1 ok for now ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Crashed while I was playing. :/ Dam Zombie did it.

I'm on Chapter 4 on the single player. I have to say I enjoyed Chapter 3 over the rest.

Also appears people don't like Roleplayers. I rp'ed a large chubby half-orc that had a taste for humies and I got booted from one server for eating all the locals in the village.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Well if people dont mind I'll move the server to chapter3 then ?

I've been messin with the toolkit and once the new patch comes out I'll stick up a second server with a basic module on it. I'll stick the module up on a webbie somwhere and we can figure out some way to allow people to add to it.

People did mind so it stays chapter 1 for a wee while longer

btw remember to save your character everynow and again since the server doesnt autosave as of now (since that helps crashes)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Any chance of putting up the prelude on the second server for awhile? It lets you level up twice before you get to chapter one, not sure about the others but I've found it hard to stay alive long with a level 1 or 2, we might even be able to give Teddy a slight itch :)

Teddys town is now on 5122, but no sign of teddy he's playin with r0sc0's body parts on the main server.

prelude as requested.

• Advertisement

Quite nice, managed to get to level 3 with an half-orc fighter going through the prelude, the key for the doors to the waterdavian creatures should be in the pool near whats-her-name if anyone going through it after someone eles.

But

Umm.., I think someone broke it, it seem to have logins disabled. I mean it wasn't me, just because it was useing it right before hand and tried to go through the door that makes chapter one load.... and it couldn't find the right module to unpack.

*Points at Teddy

Teddy did it!

Any chance of turning the server to chapter 2?

<logic-nwn> *chapter 2 chapter 2*
    <r0sc0|nwn> go for it :)

ok.

<r0sc0|nwn> YAYYAYAYAY :D
    Thanks Rev :)

We where haveing a little bit of Hot DM action with logic, those Lich and giants sure know how to have a good time.

Patch 1.21 out, server patched.

So click that update buttons kids.

Hopefully the server will run a little better :)
    Now has anyone done any modules ? Lolth I'm looking at you !

• Advertisement
Advertisement