Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PLEASE help mmmmmmeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Options
  • 22-07-2000 8:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

ok in a fit of sleep debravation(spell) I came up with this "idea" if lots of you's sign up under one of those pay as you surf things

http://www.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=TPJ-990

my ref id is TPJ-990 suld be in there!

I may never have to work in the IBM clean-room again. so help everyone's faverate puppet and sign up, please smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

NO.................... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Oh just create some (maybe 100) false identities, and refer them to yourself...
    Then unsubscribe them all, then each refers the other and they all sign up again...
    All the while channeling those $0.0001 to your offshore account.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

Erm, I dont know ANYONE who's made money off those things;

But I know a lot of people who signed up thinking they would. I prefer a more concrete way of getting my cash, thanks smile.gif

Anyway, whats wrong with your current job?, I'm sure some people would be very glad to have it...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by sutty:
    ...so help everyone's faverate puppet and sign up, please smile.gif

I assume you mean 'sooty'... dunno about him being everyone's favourite puppet... pretty sure Zippy from Rainbow or Dustin from the Den would beat him hands down...

as for AllAdvantage.com... I agree with Lump biggrin.gif

Bard

|home page|scary éire

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

Originally posted by Hecate:
    Anyway, whats wrong with your current job?, I'm sure some people would be very glad to have it...[/B]

Well I pack bags in a clean room and no one would like to have it. you work 48hr and i'v done 16hr overtime.

i have to do 12hr more on wednsday and start my next shift on friday-monday 7:30am-7:30pm
    lastweek was thursday-sunday nights 7:30pm-7:30am.

THATS WHATS WORNG WIT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

ps...YOUR STANDING FOR THE 12HR, NO SITING DOWN

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Try 12 hours a day Mon-Sat and 6 on sunday for 4 weeks.....That's what men are made of sonny-jim-boy-matey-bob... smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

tough break sutty. andy is writing some java. i am here munchin on some free carrot cake. aaahhhh the satisfaction of the hp way.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

d00d - you should get a proper job smile.gif

I did 10 mins work yesterday, and surfed for the rest.

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

the measure of how bad it is how much you like it in relation to :
    BEING JOBLESS.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Originally posted by Hecate:
    Erm, I dont know ANYONE who's made money off those things;

One of the girls in work has three machines running it. She does get cheques from time to time, last one I saw was for $40. But I would guess that wouldn't even cover the electricity.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Excelsior:
    aaahhhh the satisfaction of the hp way.

haha your going stright to hell for that smile.gif

where I am the pays not bad (i'm getting over 600 pound for last week, thats with 16hr overtime) and i do 12hr OT this week, but i won't be paied untill end of Aug frown.gif

sutty for that much money you have no right to complain you silly scheiskopf! that is cool, well done to you.
    still, i'll take half that for my flexi time jub here at hp. i wrote a song about hp, maybe someday i'll sing it for y'all.
    well done again sutty. what are you going to do with all that money?

It is so lonely here in my indecipherable tower of speech impedimency

• Registered Users Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Gerry

Kevin, its great money, but is a **** job. Enough said.

Did you get a pay rise sutty? I would get about £470 if I worked 16 hours overtime.

487 pound.....my bad

I'v been fuped all week and can't do anything right

one week this summer we MIGHT earn that much. then again, all though it is thursday, we still havent done any work... maybe something will turn up for us to begin inserting and typing on about lunch time?

What's this now?

Ah yes kevin, but you wont have the experience of having your brain destroyed my mind numbing pointless drudgery, whilst listening to mindless babble.

we have to work very slowly today. that way andy can get 12 hrs overtime tomorrow. i likes it. smile.gif

smile.gif

What's this now? (TM)

• Advertisement

Multiflex are fuped up as i was saying i done a 64hr week (basic week is 42hr) so sould have gotten a good bit of overtime pay. WELL I ONLY GOT 6hr OVERTIME PAY AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN GIVE ME THE DUBBLE TIME AFTER THE FIRST FOUR HOURS!!!!!!!!!! CAME OUT WITH 427 POUND frown.gif

Ciaran Sutcliffe
    aka: sutty
    [HIV]sutty
    For a good time goto:
    http://www.hotinternetvirgins.com

Damnit stand up for yourself man smile.gif
    Contact HR/accounts and tell them to get the finger out.

no matter, today I walked out.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

ROFLMAO!!!!

G'won!
    Walking out of jobs is fun, a bit scarey if you don't have another job lined up tho smile.gif

what do you mean sutty?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Sutty, you didn't quit did you?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Sutty - aren't you the guy who was desperate for a job a little while ago???

FFS man - job's are plentiful, but not all of them are any good, this is true, but if you had such grief getting that job, you should have at least waited to get another...

That said I walked out of my last job before I confirmed this one, but I've got l33+ web dev skillz tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

Advertisement