Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

running out of stuff to do

Options
  • 26-07-2000 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,686 ✭✭✭

bob

Im sure I can think of something for you to do if you want smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Pretence

No window for me....

Only my little blue cube, smaller than the size of a prison cell..

Sitting opposite a printer and down form a photocopier, and the toilets behind me, to drive me insane that little bit quicker.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

yeah I walked past your place during lunch hour castor, they were in a fair state all right, I was tempted to take pity on you wink.gif

noo.....and its only 12am!

I have to get attached to some project or other before its too late.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Pretence

Don't fool yourself man, being part of a project won't help. I thought that was the answer as well.

Nothing can be decided on without a meeting.

I can't do any more work until a meeting tomorrow and I've been finished what I've been doing since Monday.

I dunno, I do about a day and a half of work every week, its ridiculous, I'd love to be kept busy and challenged its just not happening.

Can't wait to go back to college smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

You can clean the windows in our place - they're fu<kin filthy. How much longer must we wait before someone gets their finger out and sorts it?!?!?!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

we got an ace view out the window of stockholm harbour. the tall ships are arriving at the moment, which is pretty cool to watch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

smile.gif

What's this now? biggrin.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I finally get some work to do and it's on the day I want to leave early to go home to Mayo! Typical - I've been sitting, scratching for a week and then this frown.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

stockholm harbour eh?
    well err ive a lovely view out my window of actualyl there is no view.. just 5 stories of crates and a hella lot of trucks.
    dublin port rules hehe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

LOL, I dont Give a fúck Whats out side the window, some of us have the view in the shop smile.gif

John

Advertisement