Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy X Mirror Question

Options
  • 06-07-2002 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

My brother keeps bugging me asking me to look up how to find the "Celestial Mirror" in "Final Fantasy ECKS" ('ten', allegedly).

Oh, apparently he knows how to find the "cloudy" mirror but doesn't know how to get past some "woman" who is blocking a "shiny" path that he has to get past to turn it from "cloudy" to "celestial". Make sense? NO? Feck. Aaaannnnyway....

It figures, eh? Kids today, wha'? Wouldn't ha happened in moi day, oi tell you wha'...

Help him if you can. I'm going to Spain. Lah lah lah lah lah... (ad nauseum).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

take your cloudy mirror to the forest of Makalania south of Nagi
    Plains/Calm Lands. There is a mother and son standing together near the beginning of this town. Talk to each of them a few times. Then go right and then north. There will be a small area with a few people standing around. Talk to each of them. One of them (the boy’s father) will run off. Go back to the first area and talk to the mother and father a few times each. Now run up the glowing, sparkly path to the left. Talk to the son and head up the north path. You can now charge your mirror (only need to do this once). Your mirror will now open the chests and walls that contain each character’s ultimate weapon. Also once you have a power up scroll for an ultimate weapon, you need to return here to have it imbued with the special powers.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Digi_Tilmitt

Jeez Eoin is getting cheap in his old age. Just buy the strategy guide, i know he is loaded so he has no excuse. And while he is at it he might as well buy a mulitap because we will use it and he knows it but his pocket says otherwise!

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

yeah its suck a stupid way toget the characters best weapons, u have to find the weapon, find the sigil and crest and have the big plant thing that made the cloudy mirror into the celestial mirror.
    err, just buy the sratagy guide or go to www.gamefaqs.com or both :P

Advertisement