Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game/forum rules.

Options
  • 01-07-2002 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭

As it says but i will probably need a wee bit of help to make a good one so put your fingers in action people (oh my god take your hand out of there)

I suppose something along the lines of

1. no spamming posts
    2. no flame threads
    3. no nonsence
    4. no baiting
    5. no posting of special ports or peoples cords
    6. i dunno come up with something

these are not the rules just something to get us started so a little help would be good cheers all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

Dazzer blacknova game admin.

Rules and Game Settings
    1. Users may only use thier Boards.ie account name within the game. If you wish to use a different name please notify Dazzer a.k.a Daz of what name you want to use and what your Boards.ie name is.

2. Multi accounts are not allowed and anyone caught trying to use multi accounts will be dealt with harshly. If you are caught with a multi account then all your accounts will more than likely be deleted after we prove you were using multi accounts.

3. Obviously no cheating. This means you may not use any of the known cheats out there or any new cheat you may come across. As above if we prove you were cheating ( it is not that hard to prove BTW ) then you account will more than likely be deleted.

4. Bug exploiters. Now this is a sticky issue and some people think using bugs they find within the game is ok. I however dont so please discuss below.

For the moment I cant think of any more so I want everyone to reply below on there thoughts for some rules. You have until Monday to reply after which the rules will be set in stone and this time I will be sticking to them.

Advertisement