Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Cheever Letters

Options
  • 30-06-2002 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭

Just a reminder to some of you who may have forgot, The Cheever Letters is on today at 5 on TV3, they have skipped The Bubble Boy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

Perhaps you guys already know but the Paramount Comedy Channel runs an episode a day (at about 8pm and again round 1am). I have it through NTL digital. They showed the first episode recently but then seemed to junp to the second series.

Great stuff anyhow.

K

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

yep I've got Paramount, they didn't skip anything there is only 5 eps in the first season, tonight is the last ep in season 2 The Busboy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

I snagged it on sunday...at least I hope the VCR timer worked :)

I like this ep actually...
    JERRY...
    So, she's taking about her panties, so, uh... So, I said, "You mean the panties your mother laid out for you?"

LOL :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

George: well thats not offensive its abnormal but not offensive.

Advertisement