Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sub-Con

Options
  • 29-06-2002 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,571 ✭✭✭✭

Sub City are running a comic convention on the 6th of July (next saturday) in The Royal Dublin Hotel.
    Over 40 tables of comics, graphic novels, models, DVD + memorabilia

Anyone ever gone to any of the previous ones? What was it like? Worth going to this one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

Didn't make the last one myself but my flatmate was there.. Apparently it was great...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Wanna get a crew together and go?

Bomb

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Can we wander about drinking slushies and beat up on fanboys that don't realise the difference between certain character changes such as the green lantern and accept that we are the be all and end all of comicdom knowledge?

Sorry....I get these uncontrolable outbursts sometimes.....it's almost unnatural and I usually find that there have been murders the nights before. Hmmmm

Anywho.....I would have loved to come to that but cash is running low. Does anyone know of any other conventions or general comic shows happening around the country at any time this year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 875 ✭✭✭EvilGeorge

Never knew we had a convention so wheres the Royal Dublin Hotel - is that on O'Connell St ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

NOOOOOOOO!
    I managed to meet John McCrea and he drew me a Zombie penguin last time...

NOOOOOOO!
    Stupid being in america. goddammit!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Damn I coulda gone if I knew.

Advertisement