Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone interested in free pizza?

Options
  • 28-06-2002 6:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

Right folks,

I just had a friend ring me a few mins ago with an offer, that I just couldn't refuse. Basically Domino's pizza (here in Galway, and assuming everywhere else) is doing a promotion card offer which entitles the holder to offers such as

Buy 1 med pizza, get one free
    Buy 1 large pizza, get one free
    Buy 2, get 2...
    The above can be used as many times as you like

Free drinks
    free spicy wedges
    free garlic bread
    BONUS OFFER: Get 50% of your bill knocked off, with any bill up to €80. (I'd recommend saving this one until you have a load of mates over, and would be spending near the 80 yoyo mark).
    The above can only be used once

Now you are probably thinking this is all too good to be true, but the catch is that the card costs €39.95, and lasts up to November. But when you think about it, it's actually still a very good offer, because you would make the cost of the card back, by ordering just 4 pizzas. Considering my pizza eating track record, I will be ordering a lot more than that before November. You can also pass the card on to other people to use if you want. It's basically who has the card, gets the offer. So all your neighbours could have the card too, if you think about it. So going halves on the cost or whatever would be advisable.

Anyway the promoter gave me a shout, and signed me up, and gave me plenty to read, including his business card. He basically asked me if anyone else would be interested in this offer. So PM me if you are, and I will pass on his number to you.

;-phobos-)

Advertisement