Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello and Welcome to the Gardening and Embroidery boards!!

Options
  • 27-06-2002 2:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭

Hello and welcome the Homeworld boards!!

Generally it should serve as a place to set up games without having to use IRC which is pissing people off at this stage, Tactic swapping , Publicising of demos and whatever else you can think of , In all honesty i dont feel this board will be That active ,but then what community board is . Err while I didnt specifically ask to be a mod , tbh I like the look of it so im not saying no either , but Ill be appointing Neo to co-op the place ,and Mont if I can / he wants it . now how do you make a sticky ......

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

Well I'm very happy to be here and posting and gg to all who got this board together. Keep this place tidy bel WHAT HO!

Also bel I fully hope you hold an iron fist to keep this place in order!

<Amp> Did someone say fisting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

gg!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Iorn fist eh?

Sounds like fun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

Yay, go Bel ! :D

Homeworld game 2nite to celebrate ? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

?

Might as well drop this , as the board is gone *sniff*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Commiserations lads and lassies. Hopefully Games will be a suitable host for your Homeworlding fetishes. ;)

Have to say I thought Bel had performed some l33t ha><oring there for a second.

(Sadly I must desticky this thread :( )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

Boooooo! Boooooooo!

Oh well, not as if it was exactly bursting with threads :)

Advertisement