Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We've evolved into chickens.

Options
  • 26-06-2002 6:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭

This is just my theory but I was just wondering if any of the big brother contestants have ever spotted that the chicken coup in the garden might have been deliberately put there to parallel the situation that the housemates themselves currently find themselves in?

By this I mean that a group of biological entites, despite only being surrounded by easily escapable fencing, willing offer themselves up to be incarcerated and gawked upon by bored onlookers in exchange for being fed and taken care of.

I remember one contestant this year commenting about the chickens: "I don't get it. I've seen numerous times that they are quite able to jump right up on the fence so why don't they ever try to escape?" The players should really be asking themselves that question!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

You may just be overthinking the entire situation just a tad. Go out for a pint instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

and this week , Margery is up for the roast....emm eviction...yeah margery, you are now up for eviction.....and we'll take your eggs to

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

People actually watch Big Brother? :p :rolleyes:

Advertisement