Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wwa Cancel!

Options
  • 26-06-2002 4:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Well, WWA have cancelled their entire European tour
    Ireland included, ohh well, its a shame we will miss their absolutly fantastic show;) Yeah right
    www.1wrestling.com has the full story

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Yerac

I'm none too impressed by this, that'll teach me for buying my ticket well in advance, I'll know better next time and suspect there probably won't be one for WWA.
    Did have a sinking feeling earlier though when worldwrestlingallstars.com was "down for maintenance".

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Brian Houlihan

My friend's mother has rang Ticketmaster. Irish show is still on, Germany or Switz show is one called off. The irish sales have been going well. I think WWA is sold out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭eggs

You got your freinds mother to ring up!!! How old are you?

The shows are cancelled and if you knew anything about the actual running of not only the WWA, but wrestling in general, you'd know that the entire tour is cancelled, for real. I bet your some some 14 or 15 year old kid that knows nothing....My freinds mother rang up... I ask you, whats this forum coming to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

It is off houlihan, ticketmaster dont know their arse from their elbow, the entire tour is called off, even if Ireland sold well its not viable for WWA to come to just one country.

Bomb

Well, worldwrestlingallstars.com is back up and confirms that the event is "postponed" until november, with the promise of a world-wide pay per view being filmed in Dublin.
    Conveniently they don't mention anything about us poor saps who bought tickets and whether we can get refunds or anything!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

i highly doubt they will be back, about a month ago they "Resheduled" some of their shows on the european tours and kept promoting some of their shows they thought they might go ahead with, Ireland was the only show on the tour that sold well, but now with the tour being pushed back till november, it doesnt look good at all, they are shuffling everything around trying to sound professional but they are dying.
    they have no talent left for gods sake.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭eggs

Another important fact is, the so called Ireland date will be on the Britsh tour as well. Now with the WWE going to Britiain in either September or October, the WWA shows are bolloxed again and the Ireland date will be cancelled again for the same reason.

These facts are true, ticket master keep all the commission from each ticket sold, i.e. if you pay €50 for your ticket and an extra €2.85 for booking fee, TM keeps the €2.85 no matter what and you only get the ticket price back.

WWA really sucks ass, and by the way Brian Houlihan, I found that out myself and not threw my freinds mother, you dick.

Yeah I doubt we'll ever see WWA over here again, and even if we do and they pack their card with all the available talent in the world, who's going to trust them to actually go through with the show? They've cancelled the UK tour and now this one with just over a weeks notice on each.
    As for the booking fee I'm not sure one way or the other but I did hear that it was refunded for the recently cancelled Rod Stewart cancert so we can hope anyway.

eggs what the **** is your problem. She rang up cause she bought the tickets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

i was dragged along to the wwa in the point back in nov/dec or jan last can remember when it was? but was that not a ppv going live to the states.

Who were the gay wrestlers cos somehow my wrestling fanatic friend could not accept the fact of gay wrestlers rolling around in the ring.

• Advertisement

Lenny and Lodi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Slane

Ah yes,leni and lodi,happy times.When one of them got up on the turnbuckle he threw his lollypop at the prez,and i was sitting right behind the prez from where leni/lodi was standing,sometimes i like to pretend he was throwing it at me,aaahhhhh.

Advertisement