Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

King Of The Ring Results *Spoilers*

Options
  • 24-06-2002 9:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

y2j V Rvd - RVD
    Lesnar V Test - Lesnar
    Hurricane V Knoble - Knoble
    Flair V Guerrero - Flair
    Stratus V Holly - Holly
    Hogan V Angle - Angle
    King Of The ring - Brock Lesnar
    Taker V HHH - Taker

Absolutly terrible show 'nuff said

bomb

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

Yeah it wasnt very good, dont think i'll even watch it again, however the PPV started off very strong with an amazing match Y2J vs RVD - great stuff indeed but this was followed by Lesnar v Test which was just plain awfull. As for Hurricane vs Knoble it was brutal to be expected as neither IMO are even close to PPV material and should be kept to Velocity appearances only. Flair vs Guerro was amusing, Stratus vs Holly was 2nd best match of the show, Hogan vs Angle was poor it aint angles fault nice to see him beat the saggy old prune tho. The KOTR match between Lesner and RVD - did something go wrong there ? was it even a 3 minute match? - dissapointing and then Taker vs HHH, I mean did both these guys decide to go on a 24 drink binge before the PPV - ive seen Hogan exert more energy than both these guys - I mean both taker and HHH were running on empty, stinking dire performances from both these guys.

We got Vengence next as PPV so I hope last night wasnt a sign of things to come for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

dude dont even bother with wwe any more, i only watch the ppv's out of habit and i dont think they are worth losing sleep over any more, go to www.wrasslinedge.com/ukff and get some roh or czw tapes or something, or splashdvd.com have real cheap ecw dvds

bomb

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

Yep the standards of WWE PPvs have slipped alot, having watched many of Hanza's WWE dvds from the past 2 years it is clear that this years ppvs are very ordinary/bland compared to the older ones. Vengence the next ppv will be shown on Sky Box Office for 23euro and not on sky sports so I really feel I may not pay for Vengence what with last years dire Vengence and the slipping standards of this year its not worth the money, 23euro is not worth it for the likes of Hogan, The Rock, Hurricane and Noble farting about. My money is better spent on an ECW Dvd where im guaranteed quality.

Advertisement