Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Read This

Options
  • 23-06-2002 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

IF ANY1 HAS ANY VIEWS ON THE 'WOMEN READ THIS'THREAD PLEASE EMAIL ME AT CNickel@hotmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

Muppet

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Like that's your email address?
    Or are you collecting mail addresses for spam?

I suggest that you sign up and register here then people may trust you more perhaps

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

you dont have to email me if you dont want to.just leave you commont here,I just put my adress there incase the Thread was closed liked the my other one.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Fair enough.
    Let me point out though, that leaving an email address on a public web forum is like leaving your name and address plastered around the city. That email address can be picked up by anyone or anything scanning the internet. I advise you to take it down (I can do that for you).

I would also like to point out that any posts made with personal information pertaining to an individual mentioned in said post - are not the responsibility of boards.ie

This thread, then, has no more point. I hope you register to use boards soon Unregistered!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

That thread was locked for a reason.

So is this one.

and, register, if you're willing to use your own email then you should be willing to use an account here.

Thank you! :)

<< Fio >>

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement