Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

King of the Ring... TONIGHT!!!

Options
  • 23-06-2002 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

Hey all!!!

Just wondering who ius gonna b watch'n the event!

Who do u think is gonna win?
    RVD?
    Chris Jericho?
    Test?
    Brock Lesner?

What about the other matches?

Eddie Vs Flair?
    Undertaker vs. HHH?
    Noble vs Hurricane?
    Trish vs Molly?
    Angle vs the old dude wearing pink, or is it red and yellow,with saggy Ti1ts, scarlet skin,and whos move is the geriatric flachulence death drop of death, or some thing?

Regarding 8 hours from now, wot did y'all think of the event
    Post ASAP!!!

Hanza
    And thats why they call me the Heretic!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭EL_Diablo

I'll be watching it and i'll be hoping to see King Brock.
    I'd say Brock V RVD in the final with Brock picking up the win. What would really make it something is if Brock pulls this off again http://www.simania.co.uk/brocklesnar.WMV
    But I can only hope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Sweet buttered be-jezus for all those poor unloved souls and all that is sweet and sacred in the bible of greek buggery, i dont believe it!

OMG... that is Lesner doing a shooting star press!!!

I did one of them once and really hurt my knee (and I have the photo to prove it) But he is what... 6' 2'' , 280 lbs. Billy Kidman has trouble doing them now a days and he is 215lbs.

After seeing that let Lesner win KOTR, sh1t! Yeah RVD vs Lesner, but I really dont mind who wins it outtta them two.

But my prediction is (because dont forget it is WWE) Jericho will win and be all ''EUGGGGhhh, iM the nnn-Larger than life, nnnn-he-Undiputeiedied, nnn-Champeeeeeeion!'' and stuff! But then Rock will come along and be all up in his face with '' If ya Smeeeeeeeeeeeeellll-la-la-lalooo, wot da ROCK is sucking!'' and than jericho will be all ''nnnn-Rocccka'' and the rock will then '' Wip yo-ar Candee A$$ u SSSSSSSSSSSickkkkkk Frrrrrreak!'' and Rock will beet him up and he will Fcuk up the kotr tournement and go oin and win the title at Summer Slam! And he will never let us forget cos he'll be all '' And the Rock wip Y2Js ass, the rock beat up... Y2Js ass, the rock loves Y2Js ass, the Rock occassinally ***** **** ****** ** *** ****** all night long!''

So there!

Hanza
    And thats why they call me the Heretic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Yeah lesnars SSP is nice, its different to most peoples because he travels across the ring, while billy kidman and trent acid do it a few feet from the turnbuckle

bomb

Advertisement