Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I was genuinely looking for advice

Options
  • 23-06-2002 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Regarding my post: "Discharge".
    I see that this post was deleted, I was not taking the piss.
    I do actually need some advice, can this post be reinstated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I currently have a discharge from my penis, it's a yellowish colour and my penis is itchy and sore all the time.
    Any ideas what this could be ?
    I'm too embarrassed to go to my GP.

If it is a legitimate post I cannot let bad advice govern your personal health. I cannot have anyone posting "Ah g'wan and put chilli's on yer knob - it'll be grand". No-one can tell you proper advice for this one mate unless they see it and are trained in the medical profession.

Go and see a doctor, it's embarrasing yeah but there's going to be plenty more embarrasing things happen to you in your life in the future - stand up and lift your head high and phone the doctor for an appointment. Boards.ie cannot be responsible for people's willys falling off due to bad advice!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement